Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The second day of IT CAMP

The second day of camp.

The students present earlier than the first day. The 1st lesson of today is SmoothDraw software. I introduced the tools  to draw as the warm-up for them. 

The first stage i started by showing them the with simple brush and pen. What they  need to do is just follow my drawing on the screen. Some students understand very well and could follow all my instruction but some still hesitate to click on the tools, as the rule. Nevermind,then they follow me slowly. About 40 minutes drawing with me. I asks them for more challenge tasks

The second stage was the challenge your creativity. Here, I wanted them to make their own drawing without looking their friends. I gave them 30 minutes for that tasks. Before the start, I told them that i would like to choose the best 3 for this tasks...(Hehehe). ***I'll upolad the best there next week(bcoz the students bring home their drawing to show to parents)****.

Break-15 minutes. Some students having their meals @ bekal outside the cabin.

Photo Shot- The students also were challenged at their photographic skills.. (Hehe..) The students were given 2 times for Photoshot  session. Even though these was 1st time again, but all the photos are not dissapointed me... (Hehe...) Again, for this photo shot, I will chose the best 3..
Let's check it out!!

 









No comments:

Post a Comment